Industrial Design exhibition 2012
Creative Front Cambridgeshire in partnership with the Design Council are holding a series of events next February to promote Industrial Design in Cambridgeshire. Cambridge Industrial Design along with many of the regions designers are helping to organise the festival. If you are an Industrial Designer based in Cambridgeshire then get involved!
For more information on this project, please visit http://www.creativefront.org
Exhibition Submissions –
1. The designer should be based in Cambridgeshire but the client does not need to be
2. Open to consultants and in-house teams
3. You can nominate your own or others work
4. There is no limit on you suggesting others work
5. Products must be designed in Cambridge over the last 40 years
6. We require a jpeg or photograph and a brief description of the product highlighting why you think it deserves to be included.
Please provide us with as much information as possible; product success, benefits design brought to the product in terms of market, sales, cost savings
7. Ideally you would also have a physical example of the product available to display at the exhibition
8. We would like to showcase the design process as much as possible and may require sketches and models to illustrate the product if successfully chosen
9. You must have permission from the copyright holder to reproduce the photograph in the exhibition catalogue
10. Designs must be submitted by 11 November 2011
Dropbox Invite: we can except up to 2MB via email although if you wish to send something larger, please email Jodie and she will invite you to share to our Dropbox.